Thursday, May 28, 2009

Favorite Snap Shots





























So since this is our new blog I feel like its missing alot of the classic pictures from our old one. So I would like to post my favorite pictures now. I hope that all parents look at their kids, like Scott and I do. Of course we feel like our Kids are the cutest kids in the world. Living down here in south Texas the kids defiantly stick out in a crowd with their red hair. We have so many sweet old Hispanic ladies and just about everyone always comment on the kids hair. It bothered me when we first moved here cause Random people in the stores would walk up and start rubbing Hunter's hair. I slowly got used to it, it still sometimes bothers me when they do this to my baby cause come on I have no idea where their hands have been and now they are all over my new baby! Anyway we love the compliments ! Hunter is pretty much the "funniest" kid I have ever been around. He is so goofy. He "cuts" his eyes being silly and makes the goofiest faces at us, he dances to anything that plays music. He actually looks like he is trying to "break dance", he gets on the floor and spins around. Of course Macie Lynn is a mamma's girl right now and its a good feeling to know that she trust me so much. Anyway as you can all tell I just enjoy my kids so much and I am so thankful Heavenly Father has sent them to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment