Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Night Time is getting easier!



I am proud to announce that finally Hunter is able to go to sleep without Scott or I laying down with him... It started as a bad bad habit on our partwhen he was real young. Right after college we stayed with Scott's parents for a few months while Scott was in training for a job and Hunter's crib was in our bedroom. So the routine at night was we would rock hunter in the chair, then we would lay him down in his crib and watch a little t.v. and then we would go to sleep. He would then wake up and see us in the room and throw a fit till we got him up and put him in the bed with us! That went on for months and months, then we moved here when he was 1 and he started sleeping in a full size bed which was great cause he hated his crib. He is addicted to playing with my hair and know that's how I would get him to fall asleep. He would play with my hair while I laid down with him until he went to sleep then I would get up. Most of the time this took 45 min! But NOW finally, we can put him to bed after his night time routine and amazingly he falls asleep without any arguing! He still wakes up sometimes in the night and Scott will usually have to go put him back his bed but this is huge progress!

1 comment: